- Name and address of the data controller
The controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and the German Federal Data Protection Law New (“BDSG-New“) is:
Postera Capital GmbH
For further information and questions, or if you wish to exercise your rights (detailed information can be found under section 7 below), you may, at any time, contact us at the contact details indicated above.
- Processing purposes and legal basis for the processing activities
We will comply with the applicable data protection laws in relation to the processing of personal data. We will process personal data of the users of this website for the following purposes:
a) Log Files
The website collects a series of general data and information when you calls up our website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
We will collect the following information:
- the browser types and versions,
- the operating system,
- the website from which you reach our website (so-called referrers),
- the sub-websites,
- the date and time of access to our website,
- an Internet protocol address (IP address), and
- the Internet service provider.
When using these general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about you. Rather, this information is needed to
- deliver the content of our website correctly,
- ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and
- for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
The data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by you. We process data of the server log files based on Article 6 (1) f GDPR. Our legitimate interests are to ensure that the website (and the respective services) function properly from a technical point of view and to detect and prosecute cyber-attacks.
The data of the server log files are deleted no later than 14 days after collection, unless a legal justification or statutory retention obligation exists for the continued retention.
b) Contact possibility via e-mail and contact form
If you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, the personal data transmitted by you are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis are stored for the purpose of processing your request and/or contacting you. This processing activity can be based on Article 6 (1) f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the enabling of an easy communication platform with you. The information received will be automatically deleted no later than six months after the contact request was fulfilled and no legal justification (e.g. continued client relationship) or statutory retention obligation exists for the continued retention.
If you sign up to our newsletter on our website, we will process your e-mail address provided by you for the purpose of receiving newsletters on our products and upcoming events from us. This processing is based on your consent obtained when clicking “subscribe”. We will delete your e-mail address used for this purpose after one year, unless you have reconfirmed your consent in receiving our newsletter.
d) Cookies and Tracking Tools
We have integrated the MATAMO (formerly PIWIK) component on our website. MATAMO is an open-source software tool for web analysis. Web analysis is the collection, gathering and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors from Internet sites. A web analysis tool collects, inter alia, data on the website from which a visitor came to a website (so-called referrer), which pages of the website were accessed or how often and for which period of time a sub-page was viewed.
The software is operated on our server and the data protection-sensitive log files are stored exclusively on this server.
The purpose of the MATAMO component is the analysis of the visitor flows on our website. We use the obtained data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of this website in order to compile online reports, which show the activities on our Internet pages.
MATAMO sets a cookie on your information technology system. Cookies are small text files stored on your device by a web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer). With the setting of the cookie, an analysis of the use of our website is enabled. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this website, the Internet browser on your information technology system is automatically through the MATAMO component prompted to submit data for the purpose of online analysis to our server. During the course of this technical procedure, we obtain knowledge about personal information, such as your IP address, which serves to understand the origin of visitors and clicks.
The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which access was made, and the frequency of visits to our website. With each visit of our Internet pages, your personal data, including your IP address of the Internet access, are transferred to our server. These personal data will be stored by us. We do not forward this personal data to third parties.
This processing activity is based on Article 6 (1) f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the optimization of our website. Your personal data will automatically be deleted after 14 days.
You can prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of your web browser setting and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. In addition, cookies already in use by MATAMO may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
In addition, you may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website. To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie.
The opt-out cookie that is set for this purpose is placed on your information technology system. If the cookies are deleted on your system, then you must call-up the link again and set a new opt-out cookie. With each setting of the opt-out cookie, however, there is the possibility that our website is no longer fully usable.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of MATAMO may be found under https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
- Registered Area
We offer you the possibility to retrieve financial analyses from a password protected part of our website. You are able to login to this part of our website with your access data received separately. We will process your login data for the purposes of offering you this service.
This data processing is based on Article 6 (1) f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the offering of additional services.
- Data processing based on your consent (Article 6 (1) c GDPR)
Where we process personal data based on your consent (Article 6 (1) c GDPR), we will ask for your consent on a case-by-case basis.
Where processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent with effect for the future, you can directly contact us at the contact details indicated above (see section 1).
- Data transfer
In the context of our newsletter offer, we cooperate with MailChimp LLC, with seat in the USA. In order to ensure a protection of your personal data also while transferring your personal information outside the European Economic Area to a country that does not have data protection laws substantially similar to those in the EEA, we have implemented sufficient safeguards to protect your privacy rights and provide you with remedies in the unlikely event that your personal information is misused. You are entitled to obtain a copy of the individual safeguards.
- Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
- Your Rights
Subject to applicable data privacy laws, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where this is the case, access to the personal data and information (Article 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to rectification of personal data concerning you (Article 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you in accordance with Article 17 GDPR (“right to be forgotten”).
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR).
- You have the right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 21 GDPR).
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Article 21 GDPR). For details, please see below.
Information regarding the right to object, Article 21 GDPR
1. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Article 6 (1) e GDPR (data processing for purposes of public interest) or Article 6 (1) f GDPR (data processing for purposes of prevailing legitimate interests pursued by us). This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
2. If you object, we will no longer process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you would like to object, please contact us at:
Postera Capital GmbH
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us. You also has the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint about the processing activities of your personal data by us with the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR):
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44